Friday, February 4, 2011

If I didn't love New York before...

If I didn't love New York, which I did, I love it now. I am of course talking about when Justin Bieber decided to skip the premier of his movie and decided to do watch a basketball game wearing the 3-d glasses from his "movie". When the mega-camera thing zoomed in on Bieber the crowd at Madison Square Garden booed his glasses. After looking shocked for a second the Biebs took his glasses off. Than after all of this happens a girl that was sitting behind JB nearly passed out after seeing him. Promptly Justin was asked to move. Alright there are a few things wrong this whole thing. One- Who in their right mind goes to the premier of the movie that is about them, walks the red carpet, than leaves to watch a basketball game? WTF? Two- Who wears 3-d glasses to a basketball game to advertise their movie, that didn't even watch the premier of? Three- WHY IS JUSTIN BIEBER AT A BASKETBALL GAME?
I leave these questions for you to answer in the comments section.
Later,
A German

No comments:

Post a Comment