Friday, February 4, 2011

me first man period

Hey all u bitches in the world, so im a dude, a girl with a penis and no boobs, and ive been getting some shit that little girls all think dudes get periods, of course they're wrong
but why the FUCK cant we men (with penises) have periods
so im gonna hav a man period, every 5 days (they come early) of my ideas and thoughts, so here is my first

Today,we were editing our movie for school. and so we took a clip of someone getting punched, and we played it over and over again for two minutes, and added in metallica music, it was badass, and then i asked "lets add in a little video of me in the corner in a satan costume goin 'boo' in a very flamboiant way and my arms doing jazz hands" its a good idea, im a little skinny white guy, so why the hell not, explain why or why not this is a good idea
may your future periods be explosive and thoughtful
The Hipster

No comments:

Post a Comment