Friday, February 11, 2011

Jizz, its the only thing that keeps women from killing men

Did anybody lose there fucking jizz when they saw this picture. I  almost did but I managed to stop laughing just before the climax from laughing. If I am ever having trouble orgasming I am just gonna look at super funny picture. Here is another one for you.
Now I don't know what movie this is from, but what I do know is that this guy is having one hell of a fucking jizz in his pants. I mean it looks like he is trying to eat his own face from the insanity going on in his trousers. And another one.
What? Didn't you know that superheroes have ejaculations to? Well they do. I mean how else are superheroes born? On that note have you ever imagined how Superman was conceived? I mean, what if Superman's mother turned out to be a human? That would hurt when Superman was born! Owww! I can hear the Hipsters vagina screaming! Here is one more for you.
He is baby Quagmire.
Keep on jacking off to your teachers you perverts
A German

No comments:

Post a Comment